We have 4 children with a age spread of 15 years, so we have lots of things going on in many stages of life. We try to keep it all together by staying active in our church and savoring our Family Times. We hope you enjoy them!
Not my best picture, but PROOF that I don't just tell people what to do all day - I actually aged all the painted cabinets in the house myself. I'll update with the finished cabinets next week. Yay me!
We all know that you had Dean take a picture of you working, and then after the flash went off he handed you the camera and you told him to get back to aging cabinets! HaHa, you are silly anyone who knows you, knows that you are a hard worker!
1 comment:
We all know that you had Dean take a picture of you working, and then after the flash went off he handed you the camera and you told him to get back to aging cabinets! HaHa, you are silly anyone who knows you, knows that you are a hard worker!
Post a Comment